How to clean your kitchen? Where to start because if we do not have the technique and if we use unsuitable products, certainly what has been cleaned will have to be cleaned again? Discover all the tips for cleaning thoroughly cooking easily, efficiently and as quickly as possible with economical and natural products. The use of the cellulose cloths comes perfect.
How to clean your kitchen
- To clean his kitchen
- A bucket of water
- A bowl
- Household gloves
- An apron
- A sponge
- 2 microfiber cloths
- A roll of paper towels
- Microfiber broom
- A notebook
- A garbage bag
- Kitchen cleaning products
- Citric acid
- House alcohol
- Baking soda
- Liquid Marseille soap
- White vinegar
- Soda crystals
For your convenience, pour these diluted or non-diluted products into vials with a spray bottle.
Step by step cleaning in the kitchen
1. Inspect cupboards, fridge, and freezer
Sort through the fridge, freezer, cupboards, throwing away anything that is out of date or in bad shape, or what you do not use anymore.
And take advantage of this sorting to note everything you need: products, sponge, ingredients or provisions.
Machine the greasy stoves.
2. Clean the top of the cupboards
Pass the barely damp microfibre broom over the top of the cabinets to rid them of accumulated dust.
Too bad if it falls on the floor or the worktop, you’ll take care of it later.
3. Clean the walls
If the painted walls are greasy, coat them with a mixture of baking soda and water. Leave on for one hour then rinse and dry.
- Or clean the greasy walls with a solution of one liter of hot water and a coffee cup of soda.
- Or wipe with a cloth moistened with household alcohol.
4. Clean the cupboards from the top
On cleaning days, once a month, empty them, to pass on the jars containing pasta or various condiments a microfiber cloth moistened with soapy water.
- Dry with a cloth.
- Be it lacquered furniture, laminate or natural wood furniture, clean the interior and cabinet door with a microfiber cloth moistened with water and a drop of liquid soap, well wrung out.
- Wipe with a dry cloth.
- If the furniture is greasy clean them with water vinegar (half water, half white vinegar).
- Rinse with clear water and then wipe with a microfiber cloth.
5. Clean the small appliances
Pass on the mixer, the coffee machine, the toaster, a paper towel moistened with household alcohol, not to mention the electric wires and the sockets.
6. Clean the fridge
Unplug the refrigerator, empty it and remove shelves, bins and racks that you wash either in the dishwasher or by hand in soapy water.
Then with your hands protected by household gloves, clean the fridge from top to bottom with a sponge moistened with warm water and a handful of soda crystals.
- Rinse with clear water.
- Wipe with a microfiber cloth.
- Reconnect the fridge.
7. Quick cleaning of the fridge
Obviously, if you are in a hurry, exceptionally, it is possible to carry out a quick cleaning of the fridge without disconnecting it by passing on the shelves a clean rag made of microfibers soaked in white vinegar.